Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hiii from Ellie Rice

Welcome to a Whole Lot'a Chatter!! My name is Ellie Rice and I am a freshman student at Santa Clara University. I am currently on the Women's soccer team here and I am planning on majoring in Psychology. I was born in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and lived there my whole life. I have two sisters that both play soccer too. My older sister plays soccer at the University of Wyoming and my younger sister will be joining me here next year to play soccer with me. Sports is a big part of my family's life. My dad ran track at Clemson University, while my mom has always held a big interest in watching sports and working out. And as far as professional sports teams, we are huge Philly fans. Sports has taught me a lot about life lessons in general and continues to be a huge part of my life. Have a good day, Lay it all on the Pitch

No comments:

Post a Comment